ADRŠPACH: THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA FILMING LOCATION TOURfrom
After a scenic 2-hour trip from Wrocław, arrive at the picturesque village of Adrspach on the Czech-Polish border.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level Challenging
After a scenic 2-hour trip from Wrocław, arrive at the picturesque village of Adrspach on the Czech-Polish border. Walk through the extensive city of rocks, which forms a maze of impressive gorges. During the walk, enjoy spectacular views of the bizarre rock formations and discover their unusual names such as Lovers, Mayor and Mayor, Sugar Bread, and Tooth Karkonosch.
Then see one of the main highlights – a beautiful waterfall surrounded by the rocks which is known to have bewitched the most famous German Romantic poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe in 1790.
After the walk, enjoy some free time to eat lunch in the local restaurant before you take the pleasant return ride to Wroclaw.
Meeting point: Cinema Nowe Horyzonty bus stop, Kazimierza Wielkiego 21, 52-129 Wrocław, Poland. 8.10 AM
Please arrive 10 minutes before. Look for our employee with red umbrella.
Please note: the whole trail is around 3.5 km long and some parts of it has many steps. The route can be adjusted or shortened according to your fitness level
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• You will be crossing the Polish-Czech border, so please have valid documents prepared such as passports or ID cards, as well as any other documents required to enter the Czech Republic
- Spend a great day out admiring the beautiful landscape
- Immerse yourself in real-life fantasy movie locations
- Explore a maze of the bizarre rock formations
- Enjoy specacular views of gorges, forest, and waterfalls
- Try typical Czech food in a local tavern